“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Introductions...

Nick and I grew up in Coppell, TX, a suburb outside of Dallas. He's a native Texan and I was born in Mississippi but have been in Coppell since I was 5 years old. So I take the title of native Texan as well.

We met in high school where we started dating and continued dating while we both attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock. Great times! Once we graduated we headed back to Dallas for our careers. Shortly after we finally got married! At that point we had been dating 6 years and had a lot of people asking "when"! I consider the day I married him one of the best days of my life.

Nick and I, well I should say mainly me, wanted to start a blog because we are about to start the next chapter in our life. No, NOT BABIES! Nick has been accepted into New York University Stern School of Business. A great accomplishment and I am so VERY proud of him.

Our new home in August will be New York City, right in Manhattan. One of the main cities of the world. Crazy, I still can't believe it! But before the BIG move we are taking a trip to Europe for 3 1/2 weeks. We had originally planned for 2 weeks but I extended it. You only live once and this is going to be a trip of a lifetime. Spain, Italy, Switzerland, and finishing in Paris! Amazing!

So, basically we wanted something where our family and friends could check in and see what we are up to. It's going to be hard to move away from everyone and everything we known. Hopefully this will be a little way to keep in touch.

ENJOY!

2 comments: