“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Sunday, January 2, 2011

NYE in NYC

Our first New Year's Eve in NYC! Nick and I almost decided not to do anything. We were so exhausted from our flight, Nick had to work on Friday, and we really just wanted a chill night.

But, Mike and Jenienne invited us over to their apartment for a fun night of good friends, wine, and board games. How could we resist? We couldn't - we had to do something fun for our first NYE in NYC!

We had a fabulous time at their place! Loads of fun! We met some really nice people and just enjoyed hanging out. Lots of wine and mingling was the first part of the evening. Jenienne had some lovely horderves. Yummy!

Tamara, Jenienne, and Me!


Hey, hands off my man Jenienne! Love her!


Jeremy and Tamara

Later in the evening we decided to try our hands at Buck Hunting (a game for Wii). I had never heard of it before but, WOW...tons of fun and way addicting! Granted, I wasn't very good at it but I had a great time. I was definitley entertainment for Nick when I was playing!

Closer to midnight - we turned on the TV and watched all those people in Times Square. No.Thank.You. I don't think you could pay us enough money to be down there with all those people. We were in the perfect place with great friends! A great way to bring in 2011.

Love the party hat!


Cheers!


Tamara and I after a few drinks!


Love!

We were about to leave when somehow it was discussed that I have never played beer pong. Well why would I? I don't drink beer...at all. But, that didn't stop everyone from suggesting Nick and I play a game. Nick, of course, drank all the beer - I just threw the ball. I did pretty well too! I made the ball go into two cups. Not bad for the first time. However, we still lost and Nick sure did have to drink a lot of beer. He was definitley in a good mood after that game!

Beer Pong!


The Group!

We got home about 3am. Yeah, crazy for the two of us. But I guess once a year isn't too bad. As soon as our heads hit the bed we were out!

Looking forward to what 2011 has to bring us. So far so good - a ski trip in February and Brazil in May. Hopefully a lot more amazing things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment