“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I love you, Greg Laswell

Nick and I had a ohsofun night this past Wednesday! Something a little fun and different.

I love music. I think it allows you to experience so many emotions. You can hear a song at any minute and be transported to a different time. I can't tell you how many songs I hear that instantly take me back to the first year Nick and I started dating.

I love being introduced to new artists. Another thing I love is T.V. Combine the two and I am in heaven. A lot of my shows have amazing music. Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill, Parenthood, etc. They don't play your typically pop/well known songs. They showcase unknown artists or up and becoming artists. And I love how the songs have a indie rock feel to it. Once of the artists I came to love is Greg Laswell. He has been featured in many Grey's Anatomy episodes.

So when I saw that he was playing in the city I was all about getting tickets. It turns out the venue he was playing in was this really cute, intimate setting. It's called City Winery and I definitely recommend seeing a show there! You can order wine and eat food during the show. Who doesn't love drinking wine and listening to some great music!

Andrew Belle was the opening act. I had not heard of him before but I sure do know him now! He was amazing! Loved his music!!! He played an amazing set and his songs were just so passionate. Loved every minute of it!

Greg Laswell was up after that! I just love him... has such a great sense of humor too. Really gets the crowd involved. And his music is just so beautiful. Go listen to his music. You will not be disappointed!

Nick and I had such a great time! It was a perfect Wednesday night.


City Winery!


Andrew Belle


Greg Laswell playing the piano! Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment