“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Work, Work, Work

I figured it was time to write about my new job. The end of this week will be one month and counting!

I.love.it.

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. It is so much better than where I was. Refreshing... that is the best way I can describe it.

I work for Dr. Lisa Airan who is great! She is a wonderful physician and her patients are fantastic. She really has a strong following... it says something when your patients are constantly returning for more procedures and are extremely happy. The small practice environment is amazing! It allows me time to really talk with the patients and get to know them. Working with one physician allows me to develop a relationship with them... There is a comfortable rhythm that develops between the doctor and nurse because of that. That is hard to obtain when you are working for six doctors.

There are two other girls I work with in the office. They are fabulous and we have a great time. Lots of laughing! We have bonded over Twilight. Greatness!

The set-up reminds me a lot of working with Adean back in Dallas. I had the perfect job with her. I don't think anyone will ever quite compare to her... she's just one of a kind. I miss her terribly! But, working here comes pretty close.

I really feel good where I am right now. I struggled at times where I use to work for a variety of reasons I won't go into (I'm sure you don't want to hear it and I don't know who is reading this, hah). But this feels right... a place where I can hopefully grow into.

So, new job = success!

No comments:

Post a Comment