“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Friday, February 24, 2012

Celebrities and Royalty

My job can be pretty fun and interesting... lots of important people in and out of the office. High powered finance men/women, fashion industry gurus, and of course some celebrities and royalty.

As of lately we have had quite the showing of "important" people. Obviously I can't mention any names (BIG violation of HIPPA)!

I was first introduced to meeting celebrities at my job in Dallas. I always thought I would be really nervous and get tongue-tied. Surprisingly that didn't happen. They really are just normal people. 99% of the time they are the most friendly people around. Trust me, I have met regular people who are way nastier and more impatient.

Last Friday we had a VIP patient (as we like to call them). This patient was FANTASTIC! I loved every minute spent in the room. Very nice and incredibly funny... Probably one of my favorite VIP patients to date!

I know this post would be a lot more interesting if I could divulge the name but sadly that will not happen. Maybe when I'm old and gray and looking back I can finally tell my stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment