“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” - Jawaharal Nehru

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Girls Night

Last night I met up with Julie and Jennifer at Bar Pitti in the West Village. It is known for traditional Italian dishes and I have heard it was really good.

I ordered the spinach and cheese ravioli in a red sauce. I have to say it was delicious! Probably some of the best spinach and cheese ravioli outside of Rome (of course). I cleaned my entire plate. I should have taken a picture of it but I was too hungry!

It was great catching up with the girls. It's so sad to think some of them will be leaving in just under 2 months. I've had a great time getting to know them and they really are some of the best girls in the city. Luckily not all are leaving!

Happy Mid-Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment